Blog Archive

3, 2 AND 1 BUT...

Earlier I said that I would name the final 3 contestants in my personal Top 15 on the day before the final. After the presentation show last night, during which I ranked the girls in three categories namely "yes", "maybe" and "no", I had a list of only 5 "yes" contestants and 35 "maybe" contestants.

In addition, the camera was overly kind to some of my choices, and they were not "all that" when it came to the "live" performance. In fact, of my initial 15 choices, I am going to "fire" 6 of them, and after apologising profusely to 6 of the girls that I "dispatched" in my elimination contests, I am going to beg them to take up their positions in my final Top 15.

Based on the photographs, I selected Miss USA, Miss Bulgaria and Miss Ethiopia for the Top 15. Two of these contestants will be "leaving the island" soon, but that's another post for another day.