Blog Archive

IT'S UNIVERSAL SILLY SEASON

Being the huge Miss Venezuela pageant system fan that I am I, as a matter of course, voted for the current Miss Venezuela to win Miss Universe on any poll I happened upon on the internet. To be perfectly honest, I was a tad doubtful that Stefania was up to standard and on par with previous Miss Venezuela's.

But all my doubts and fears went flying out of the window when I saw her arrival photographs online. The girl is gorgeous, curvy and pure class. Let's not forget that in her interviews on YouTube that she has that typical South American flair. She looks like an international star already.

As I've said on many occasions in the past, I've given up on predicting who will win Miss Universe, and any contestant I mention in any post is a girl that I would vote for if the choice was up to me. Right now, Venezuela is the one to beat in my books.