Blog Archive

MISS SA 2009 PREDICTION

I realise that it is still more than a month to the Miss SA 2009 final, but I am going to be extremely busy over the next few weeks and will not be able to spend much time working on the blog. With this in mind, I have decided to try my hand at predicting the outcome of the Miss SA pageant at this early stage of the game.

Since the pageant will be held in Sun City and the input of the panel of (local) celebrity judges will account for only 20%, my prediction is as follows:

Lebogang Keagile (5), Lisa van Zyl (3), Melody Zulu (1), Matapa Maila (2), Taki Simeli (4)

I am also going to post my "fantasy" outcome. This is what I believe the result would be if the pageant was held on "neutral" ground, with an international panel of judges and no interference from the organisers.

Matapa Maila (5), Joanne Cronje (3), Nicole Flint (1), Carol Makhathini (2), Evette Wessels (4)