Blog Archive

MISS OCTOBER TEEN PHOTO SHOOT





This past weekend has just been incredible. The Miss World and Miss South Africa pageants were broadcast on Saturday and Sunday evening respectively, and in-between I had to squeeze in my first photo shoot as fashion coordinator and creative director.

What I know about a fashion shoot is dangerous to say the least, but in my very humble opinion, I don't think it was a bad job for a first attempt. Add that we only had two hours to set up and shoot 300 images.

The model was the gorgeous Miss October Teen, Kaytlyn McKibbin. The shoot took place at Binelli's Restaurant in Somerset West. Jani B was the photographer, Daneal & Ivor did the hair and make-up, and the cocktail dresses were by Antoinette.

The images above are just a small sample of the work done. They have yet to be touched up and air-brushed, but they are fabulous none-the-less. Keep an eye out for the finished product when Kaytlyn's website is launched in January.