Blog Archive

Miss Israel 2011 - Herzliya




BIOGRAPHY:

Herzliya Hebrew Gymnasium mature movie trend and communications. Served one-third Corps sergeant, now a student of Interior Design, a year in the College of Management and works bartender at the restaurant.

About Me

I was born in South Africa at the age of four I came to Israel. In elementary school I found my place and I needed private teachers in mind, Hebrew language. But everything changed in high school: I've become We were quiet, I spent a full matriculation and finished with an average 98.

We lived in Ramat Aviv Gimel, I was a lot invested in this manicured, classical circles girl: painting, sculpture and jazz. I spent a lot of country neighborhood loved to swim. Interior Design field fascinates me from a young age and I chose to specialize in the field as a profession for life.

I really love the sea, love to run, enjoying the best and most fun for me is my quality time with myse