Blog Archive

Miss Israel 2011 - Joe


BIOGRAPHY:

Comprehensive High School graduate Joe trend physics and computers, served in the IDF Achsmab"c volleyball player and now director ASA group Beersheba.

About Me

Our first stop was in session Menahemia North - where I spent all my childhood. I loved living in the village, when everything around quiet and calm. Although I went to Israel was a baby, my parents made sure to talk to me in Russian to Shashlot another language, and I thank them for that control in a language that is net profit.

From an early age I was all possible sports meeting: athletics, basketball, boxing and volleyball, and my life revolved mainly from school (I was an excellent student) and Sports. I became a professional volleyball player have been in seventh grade and spent a lot of training camps at the Wingate Institute. Five years ago we left the Menahemia for Ashdod - I think that the transition to the big city has changed me for the better, I became more open and outgoing person.

I really love writing, and in the future I see myself engaged in writing or editing a newspaper.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il