Blog Archive

Miss Israel 2011 - Kibbutz Yifat


BIOGRAPHY:

High school graduate "West Valley" Kibbutz Yifat in biology and serves Arabic Border Guard today promoted the Jordan River border.

About Me

I am a combination of the nation Avi tilapia, Kurdish descent, traveled to Holland to visit his sister and knew where the horrors of the Dutch. They lived in Israel and after the birth of my older sister, the Netherlands, so my brother and I were born. To this day I remember the snowy winter in the Netherlands and how the family walking out on sleds. When I was five my parents decided they wanted to raise their children in the country. At home we talk with Dutch mother and father in Hebrew.

I danced ballet for a short time but mostly connected with the drama classes and later took private acting lessons. I studied Arabic in high school that I thought of the Service Corps, in the end I came to the Border Police.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il