Blog Archive

Miss Israel 2011 - Rishon Lezion


BIOGRAPHY:

Graduated from high school in Rishon Lezion real dance track - business administration and economics. Soldier induction, while accounting student, bartender and dancer in the band.

About Me

My house full of love and giving, I wish everyone such a family with parents taught us and taught us that giving in order to succeed - to invest. My father is fitness trainer from an early age my parents made sure we deal with in sports, eat health food and drink only water. I started dancing ballet at age 6 age 8 and I dance all styles. Band in which I danced, I played and Karmiel Dance Festival in Bulgaria, the greatest profit of these years is the education discipline. Now dance for me is just a hobby. At school I was an excellent student, plus a career in accountancy, very interesting to me to engage in fashion.



Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il