Blog Archive

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Roopa Kukadia


Honesty, integrity and positivity are values that are important to me. I have always set high standards in my life and have drawn much inspiration from my family, friends and life experiences. My personal development has been harnessed by the exposure to a diverse range of environments and opportunities. To date, I have achieved much in my professional life while simultaneously pursuing my interests in various media projects and contributing actively to the community. In my spare time I enjoy dancing, reading, watching movies and going to the gym. My major weakness is being creative especially with food and cooking up a storm! I feel that my unique background has allowed me to challenge traditional thinking with a combination of resilience, thoroughness and enthusiasm in all that I do. With a friendly, hard-working and positive approach, I would thoroughly embrace the responsibilities and commitments Miss Universe GB will offer.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk