Blog Archive

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Alize Mounter


I’m Alize, and I am 22 years old. I study BA Journalism, News Politics and Drama at London’s Roehampton University, while also working as a professional commercial model. I was born in South Wales, but my mothers’ side of the family are from Budapest in Hungary. Since leaving school with straight A’s and B’s in my GCSE’s and A-Levels, I have worked very hard and achieved a lot. I have been building a reputable career for myself by gaining valuable experiences and insights of the wider world through travel and work. I have used my links with the fashion industry and great organisation skills to raise awareness and as much money as possible for charity, through large successful charity events and fashion shows. This year I intend on overcoming my fear of heights and raise money by doing a sponsored skydive. I am a very kind and loving, yet extroverted person with a lot of integrity and drive to succeed. I am extremely ambitious, hardworking, vivacious, thoughtful and caring, but most of all down to earth. I inspire to be the best I can be, and believe I have also inspired others. At a very young age I have been driven to achieve my dreams, no matter how out of reach they may seem. In the near future my goal is to be a news broadcaster, and specify in women’s current issues and affairs. When I am not studying or pursuing my career, I enjoy running, dancing and spending time with the people I love. With this experience, personality and determination I believe I would be a great ambassador for Great Britain at Miss Universe.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk