Blog Archive

MISS UNIVERSE GREAT BRITAIN 2011 CONTESTANT - Laura Coleman


Hello, my name is Laura, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Leicestershire. I'm a bright, bubbly, ambitious, outgoing and loving girl who is always working hard and loves all aspects of life. I believe in seizing all of your opportunities, I love to experience new countries, meet new people, and try different things. I've been a model since the age of 15 and I also went on to gain a BAhons degree in Business and Marketing, where afterwards I pursued my career and also went on to travel the world with my work. I love to travel and have been to many different countries where I have gained valuable life experiences. I have carried out various types of charity work, including visiting an orphanage in South Africa, which really pulled at the heart-strings. I have also trained as a TV presenter, and my hobbies include singing, dancing, horse polo, cooking and tennis. I love keeping healthy by eating well and going to the gym, I believe that a healthy body keeps a healthy mind. I'm lucky that I have a flexible lifestyle, with working freelance I have no ties and therefore would be able to dedicate my time to the MUGB role. I would love to be Miss Universe GB as I would love to do GB proud by representing our country in the Miss Universe competition as well as continuing with my charity work and travels.


Special thanks and credits to www.missuniversegb.co.uk