Blog Archive

MISS WORLD NEW ZEALAND CONTESTANT - Rosalie Taylor

Rosalie Taylor (Contestant 8)



Hi there! My name is Rosalie Cassandra Taylor, I'm 18 years old and I am from the beautiful city of Auckland.

I have just completed a course in Advanced Airline, Travel and Tourism combined with International Flight attending, and as it has always been my dream and goal to work in the tourism industry, I am proud to say that I am now stepping into the workforce as a Customer Direct Sales Consultant for Qantas Airways.

During my spare time I enjoy spending quality time with my friends and family, being outdoors and travelling.

I chose to join this pageant so I could build my self confidence, meet new people and overall take in a new experience. I saw that this pageant was a great opportunity and I knew that I could not pass it up!


Special thanks and credits to www.missworld.co.nz