Blog Archive

Miss Israel 2011 - Herzliya


BIOGRAPHY:

New high school graduate Herzliya trend biology, criminology and law, served in the army headquarters and head office recruits squad infantry, currently works as a clerk Procurement and accounting, and next year will begin academic studies.

About Me

I do, what they call, "good girl": very connected to all the years until today telling my parents everything and no secrets between us. I was very high at a young age, really huge, but I was born in eighth grade I was already very high from everyone and it bothered me, even that did not like to be a particularly unusual because it's very uncomfortable at parties and grade. I danced jazz since the first grade up and I performed in Independence on stage, but I retired so nothing would interfere with my learning. For academic excellence over the years but the Middle Period was the most fun. Most of my friends were boys from the school I had only two companies. I was in the army squad House boys, though the course I cried all day with homesickness, I finished it very successfully and enjoyed the service.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il