Blog Archive

Miss Israel 2011 - Ort Yuval Ariel


BIOGRAPHY:

Ort Yuval Ariel mature industry trend and stands before recruitment to the IDF.

About Me

My parents immigrated to Israel from Russia with my older brother, a year before my birth. My mother was Russian artistic gymnastics team and it was natural that already at age 4 I'll go in the field.

I was a playful and friendly, I loved being outdoors and playing with friends, soccer, roller blades, but my main occupation was the gymnastics course. For years I was the team Maccabi Ariel, I practiced three to four times a week and went to competitions. This period I have a wonderful keepsake: a large box with medals. Following a back injury, I took off gear, but I still continue to practice.

The sea is my great love since I was a little girl, to this day I love to sit on the beach and listen to the sound waves.



Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il