Blog Archive

Miss Israel 2011 - Mossinson Hod Hasharon


BIOGRAPHY:

Born in Kazakhstan, immigrated to Israel alone at age 15, lives in Bat Yam. High school graduate Mossinson Hod Hasharon in biology, served in the IDF's only guide volunteers from abroad and currently a receptionist at a medical center cosmetic.

About Me

I grew up in scores in Kazakhstan, at the age of 10 has been sent to the Jewish Agency's activities for children. I spent a lot, I learned about Israel's history and tradition, we celebrated the holidays and made appearances every holiday - the desire to immigrate to Israel at a young age was very strong. At age 12, I visited here first with my mother to see the Jewish state for the first time in my life I saw the sea - at 15 I decided to get myself within the framework of "superior" of the Jewish Agency. Over time I found friends and, to this day with a routine boarding school friends are like family to me, with my mother I am in daily contact Skype.




Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il