Blog Archive

Miss Israel 2011 - Rogozin


BIOGRAPHY:

ORT high school student, "Rogozin" trend of graphic design, drafted in the summer of the IDF.

About Me

As a child, my grandmother was a significant figure in my life, I spent most I liked her a lot of her food. I was a closed and shy but as I became more sociable routine and open, easily connects to a girl. My father is the central figure in my life, is very young in mind, my best friend, I consult with him on everything - he has amazing insights into life, even my friends know that Jordan's dad can tell everything. To this day, I was exposed to the smallest of the modeling world, particularly fashion shows bridal dresses campaign. I believe that I have to say in the beauty pageant will have the impetus and recognition.



Special thanks and credits to www.ynet.co.il